Membership Types and Rates
Monthly membership rates for a full-service membership are listed below. Please note: Joiner fees apply. To become a member, visit the branch of your choice or Join Online by clicking the orange link.
In addition to full-service memberships, we offer Program Memberships for those who wish to take a fee-based class, but not participate as a full-service member. Program Members are NOT able to utilize Child Watch.
1. Youth/teen memberships cannot be signed up online. Legal guardian must come into the facility with ID to confirm. Also, youth/teens 13-17 cannot come into the facility unsupervised unless they have completed a youth orientation.
2. During joiner fee waiver campaigns, joiner fees are not waived through the online process. Must come into the facility to receive joiner fee waiver.
- Not all program types are available for online membership
- Rates listed are monthly unless otherwise noted
- Family Membership consists of a household couple plus dependent children up to age 24 and/or dependent parents
- All and state sales taxes apply.
|| Lorain 6.25%
Your first month of membership and your joiner fee are paid upon enrollment. As long as you keep your membership active, you do not pay the joiner fee again. If you choose to cancel your membership and rejoin, you are subject to the joiner fee again.
College Student Membership
To qualify you must be a full-time student (registered for at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college or university.
Please visit the Military Membership page for more information.
All are welcome at the YMCA - no one is turned away due to inability to pay.
We think everybody should have the opportunity to participate in YMCA programs. Our sliding fee scale makes it easier for both individuals and families to have that opportunity.
Our level of assistance is based on the annual income and size of your household. We also consider special circumstances, such as medical expenses or recent loss of employment.
The sliding fee scale is available for viewing at your branch, and the process to apply for a scholarship is discreet, confidential and easy. To find out more, visit our Scholarship page or your local branch.
Become a Scholarship Contributor
Funds for our scholarship program are raised by community volunteers during our annual Strong Kids Campaign. Many of our YMCA members and program participants receive a scholarship, made possible through the generosity of individuals, businesses and foundations who have contributed to the YMCA of Greater Cleveland's Strong Kids Campaign.
Find out how you can help build strong kids and strong families in your community by DONATING to the YMCA.