Join the Y - Join the Community!
Your Challenge: Complete 36 workouts in 3 Months
Dates: March 15 to June 15 (Registration begins February 15 and is open until April 15.)
Your Prize: A free YMCA Y-STAR t-shirt, plus a healthier, happier you!
How It Works: Sign up at the front desk and beginning March 15, make sure you come in, swipe your membership card at the front desk, and work out 36 times between March 15 and June 15. Track your progress on the Incentive Boards at your branch.
Questions? See the Front Desk for details.
Membership Programs and Privileges
- Membership privileges to all YMCA of Greater Cleveland Branches
- FREE equipment orientation and unlimited use of Fitness Center
- FREE aerobics classes (land and water)
- FREE open swim for adults and families
- FREE open gym time
- FREE ChildWatch service
- Youth and Adult sport leagues and classes
- Progressive swim lessons
- Up to 50% savings for members on all classes and programs
- A.W.A.Y. privileges (Always Welcome at YMCAs). Use your YMCA card at more than 2,000 Y's nationwide.
- Open 7 days a week to meet your busy schedule
- Volunteer opportunities
The Y Community
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
When you become a member of the YMCA of Greater Cleveland, you're setting yourself on a lifelong journey of healthy spirit, mind and body.
Looking for a YMCA Membership Donation?