(formerly Y-Express Inside Parmatown Mall)
7928 Day Dr.
Parma, OH 44129
Phone : 440-887-0430
From Interstate 480
Take the Ridge Road exit;
go south on Ridge Road;
turn right (west) on Day Drive;
turn right into the Parmatown Mall parking lot near JCPenneys.
The Y-Express is located in Parmatown Mall just southwest of JC Penney’s.
8am to 12pm
||8am to 11:30am
||9am to 11:30am
||9 am to 11:30
Holiday hours for Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day will be determind according to Group Exercise and Programming Schedules. Please check with the branch for more detailed information on these specific holidays.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Class Registration/ Schedules
CLICK HERE to view the latest schedules and downloads for the Ridgewood Studios branch.
- Aerobic Classes
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Strength Machines
- Fitness Classes
- Group Cycling Classes
- Personal Training
- Senior Programs
|Youth / Teen (0-17)
|College Student (see below)
(Please note: Not all membership types are available for online membership)
Please note: Membership rates do not include local or state sale taxes.
Your first month of membership and your joiner fee are paid upon enrollment. As long as you keep your membership active, you do not pay the joiner fee again. If you choose to cancel your membership and rejoin, you are subject to the joiner fee again.
* Family Membership consists of a household couple plus dependent children up to age 24 and/or dependent parents.
** Please visit our Corporate Membership page for a list of participating corporate partners.
College Student Membership
Please note: To qualify you must be a full-time student (registered for at least 12 credit hours) at an accredited college or university.
Members of the United States Military and their families are eligible for a free membership to the Greater Cleveland YMCA. Please visit the Military Membership page for more information.
The Greater Cleveland YMCA is privileged to have a participating health partnership with the Silver Sneakers program. Visit our Health Partners page for more information.
Guest Pass Policy
- Members 18 years or older who are part of a family membership or have an adult membership are welcome to bring guests.
- Youth memberships do not have guest privileges.
- Check your guest in at the membership service desk where they will show ID and fill out a guest form. You must stay in the branch with your guest.
- A guest may visit a YMCA of Greater Cleveland branch 3 times per calendar year at no charge.
After 3 visits, guests may continue to come with a member and pay the following charges:
- $10 per visit for adults
5 per visit for youth/teens
- $15 per visit for families
Leadership Staff may be contacted at (440) 887-0430
Gary Guzy, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Mayville, Membership Coordinator, email@example.com